Dyntra.org is managed by Dyntra ivzw and is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will gladly assist you.
At Dyntra ivzw, we are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data we treat. In this sense, we have carried out the following actions of active responsibility to demonstrate at all times that we comply with the principles established in the General Data Protection Regulations (hereinafter RGPD):
- We are assessing the need or not to appoint a Delegate for Data Protection, based on what is established in the RGPD and the pronouncements of the Working Group of Article 29 of the EU.
- We have analysed all the treatments and elaborated the records of their treatment activities.
- We have analysed and adapted the legal bases of the treatments to make them according to the RGPD.
- We have analyszed the risks to which the data processing of personal data that we conduct, both our own and that of our clients, are exposed and we have prepared the appropriate treatment plans to reduce said risks to an acceptable level.
We have established procedures to prevent data security breaches and, if they occur, notify them without delay.
Table of Contents
- Principles of data protection
- Rights of the data subject
- Data that we gather
- How we use your personal information
- Who else can access your personal data?
- How we secure your data
- Cookies and other technologies that we use
- Contact information
Personal data: any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing: any operation or set of operations that is carried out in Personal Data or in sets of Personal Data.
Subject of data: a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
Us / us (whether in capital letters or not) – Dyntra ivzw
Principles of data protection
We are committed to following the following data protection principles:
- Processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have legal bases. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information on processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to purpose. Our processing activities conform to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.• The processing is done with minimum data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a period of time. We will not store your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to guarantee the accuracy of the data.
- We will do everything possible to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information, which means that you have the right to know if your Personal Data is being processed; what data are collected, where they are obtained and why and who processes them.
- Right of access, which means you have the right to access data collected from you or about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected Personal Data.
- Right to rectification, which means that you have the right to request the correction or deletion of your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase, which means that in certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Right to restrict processing, that is, when certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to oppose the processing, which means that in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example, in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, which means you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiles; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right may be exercised each time there is a result of the profile that produces legal effects that affect it or affect it significantly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, such as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint: In case we reject your application under the Access Rights, we will provide you a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your application has been handled, contact us.
- Right to the help of the supervisory authority, which means that you have the right to the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies, such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw any consent granted for the processing of your personal data.
Data that we gather
Information you have provided us
This could be, in case of Evaluator, your email address, name, surname, user, name to show, and in case of entity the same data as Evaluator plus the entity that represents, department, and telephone, etc. , mainly information that is necessary to allow you to make evaluations and / or verifications, or improve your experience with us. We keep the information you provide us so that you can perform other activities on the
website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information collected automatically about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address, your evaluation history or verifications (if any), etc. This information is used to improve your experience with the platform. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities can be registered.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal reasons to share that information with us. This is information that was provided directly to you or that has been gathered about you for other legal reasons.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- provide our service. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with information at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicate and interact with you; and notify you of the changes to any service.
- improve your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation according to law or contract;
We use your personal information for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
On the basis of legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers * (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- manage and analyze our customer base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of products / services offered / provided;
- conduct questionnaires on customer satisfaction;
While you have not informed us otherwise, we consider that offering you products / services that are similar or similar to your shopping history / browsing behavior is our legitimate interest.
With your consent we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes for which we have asked for your consent;
We process your Personal Data to comply with the obligations derived from the law and / or use your Personal Data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and use said data. We will use the data outside the scope of this Policy only when anonymized.
We may process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but that are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will make sure that:
- the link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the personal data is suitable for further processing;
- Subsequent processing will not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for processing.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who else can access your personal data?
We do not share your personal information with strangers. In some cases, personal information about you is provided to our trusted partners so that it is possible to provide the service or improve your experience as a customer.
We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
- Hetzner AG where Dyntra.org is hosted
We only work with processing partners that can guarantee an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your Personal Information to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties if you have given your consent or if there are other legal reasons for doing so.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonym when it is appropriate. We control our systems in search of possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Dyntra.org is hosted on the servers of Hetzner A. G. whose registered office is in Germany: Hetzner Online GmbH, Industriestr. 25. 91710 Gunzenhausen, Deutschland Tel .: +49 (0) 9831 505-0 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, which is contracted by INNOSPHERE S.L. for the provision of this service (hereinafter the service provider).
When the user uses the Internet services of DYNTRA IVZW, the IP address, the date and time and other data such as the browser type may be stored on the servers of the service provider. DYNTRA IVZW only accesses statistical information provided by the service provider and uses it for statistical analysis and to improve the accessibility of Internet services.
The service provider responsible for the hosting of the DYNTRA IVZW web service is obliged to adopt the technical and organizational measures in such a way as to guarantee the security of the data, information, systems and servers that are used for the provision of this service, always taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they
come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
DYNTRA IVZW will not be responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, network failures, malicious modification or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by reasons beyond the company’s control as well as delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of data lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center of the service provider, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, in addition to damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference outside the control of Iluro de Prevencion.
DYNTRA IVZW is exonerated from liability for any damage or injury that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by DYNTRA IVZW whenever it comes from sources outside our company.
Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information.
However, we promise to notify the appropriate authorities of the data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can to prevent security breaches and help the authorities in the event of violations.
If you have an account with us, keep in mind that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to knowingly collect or collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies that we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies can make it difficult to use certain functions.
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are necessary so that you can use some important functions of our website, such as the login. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies provide functionality that makes the use of our service more convenient and allows to offer more personalized features. For example, they could remember your name and email in comment forms so you do not have to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analysis cookies: these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed on the website through advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Often, the orientation or advertising cookies will be linked to the functionality of the site provided by the other organization.
The cookies that are sent to the computer when browsing this website, both their own and those of third parties are:
You can delete the cookies stored on your computer through the configuration of your browser. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Phone: +32 2 274 48 00
Responsible for the processing of your data
Registered office: Rue Charles Martel 8, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
The last modification was made on September 5, 2019.